Mini facelift recovery and results
After your mini facelift, you’ll be sent home with dressings covering your stitches. These stitches will likely be removed after ten days.
When planning your recovery, keep the following in mind:
- You may not drive within the first 24 hours of your procedure
- You must also avoid driving within 24 hours of taking prescribed pain medication that may cause drowsiness
- If you have children or pets, you will need a caregiver for the first 24 hours post-op
- You must avoid certain activities, such as high-intensity exercise, until your doctor has cleared you
- You may experience minor bruising and swelling after your stitches are removed