Why is a FUE Treatment by Smartgraft Superior to all other Hair Restoration Treatments?
SmartGraft represents the evolution of traditional hair restoration treatments. Previously, hair tranplants required surgically excising a strip of the scalp with healthy hairs. The donor site was then closed in a line, leaving a transverse scar on the back of the head. The excised strip of scalp was then carefully cut to create individul follicular units.
This method has significant drawbacks. The procedure was long and a permanent scar was necessary. Even the most thin scar can be hard to conceal, especially in patients who like to keep their hair short.
SmartGraft uses FUE to change this scenario. Individual follicular units are extracted and the donor site is so small, it is essentially imperceptible after initial healing.
SmartGraft allows for precision and efficiency for both the donor site and the recipient site. Since you won’t have a horizontal scar on your scalp, you can enjoy much greater freedom styling your hair wearing it any way you want.
- A short and comfortable recovery time with no incisions and faster healing in both the donor and recipient areas
- A state-of-the-art hair follicle harvesting device, which allows for improved precision and enhanced safety.
- The most natural-looking results using your own hair
- Extremely long-lasting results since hair grafts are selected from regions of the scalp that are resistant to male pattern baldness
- A hair restoration solution for other areas of the body where hair loss has become a problem, including the eyebrows
The Benefits of Smartgraft™
SmartGraft has so many benefits over competing hair restoration treatments that it’s worth repeating to them — this can help make your selection of hair restoration treatments significantly easier.